- What are the top 10 happiest states?
- What is the rudest state?
- What is the best state to live in financially?
- What is the number 1 state in the US?
- What is the most polite state?
- What’s the whitest state?
- What is the ugliest state in the US?
- What is the most beautiful state?
- What is the funnest state?
- What is the most dangerous state in the US?
- What state has the best quality of life?
- What cups dont hold water?
- What is the happiest state in the USA riddle?
- What is the most loved state?
- What is the stupidest state?
What are the top 10 happiest states?
Ten Happiest States in the U.S.Hawaii.
At the top of the list is Hawaii, which ranked first overall and first for emotional & physical well-being.
Utah is the second-happiest state in the United States.
What is the rudest state?
New YorkNew York was named the rudest state in America, followed by Arkansas, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Washington, New Hampshire, Nevada, Florida, and Rhode Island.
What is the best state to live in financially?
Washington State was found to be the best state to make a living, while Hawaii ranked last. The chief benefits offered by Washington are an average median income that ranks fourth nationally and the fact that it has no state income tax.
What is the number 1 state in the US?
Iowa is the #1 state in the country, according to a new study from U.S. News & World Report .
What is the most polite state?
Alabama has beaten Oklahoma once again, this time vaulting over the Sooner State to be named the most polite state in America.
What’s the whitest state?
States with the highest percentages of White Americans, as of 2007:Vermont 96.2%Maine 95.5%New Hampshire 95.0%West Virginia 94.3%Iowa 92.9%Idaho 92.1%Wyoming 91.6%Minnesota 90.94%More items…
What is the ugliest state in the US?
DelawareDelaware. It’s easy to agree with Bob Ecker, the author of the Examiner article, that Delaware is one of the ugliest states in the Union if you often think of the “First State” as nothing more than a couple toll booths with representation in Congress.
What is the most beautiful state?
1. California Because it’s insanely diverse, charmingly creative, and it has it all – from sun-kissed surf beaches and fascinating cities to picturesque vineyards, rugged mountains, soaring redwood forests, and dramatic deserts – California stands atop of my list as the most beautiful state in the US.
What is the funnest state?
Overall Rank (1=Best)StateTotal Score1California61.572Florida58.213New York57.854Washington51.1246 more rows•Jun 10, 2019
What is the most dangerous state in the US?
Safest and Most Dangerous StatesOverall rankStateTotal Score1Maine66.022Vermont65.483Minnesota62.424Utah61.7147 more rows
What state has the best quality of life?
Overall Rank (1=Best)State’Quality of Life’ Rank1Massachusetts32Minnesota103New Hampshire354New Jersey746 more rows•Jun 11, 2019
What cups dont hold water?
What kind of cup doesn’t hold water? Answer: cupcake.
What is the happiest state in the USA riddle?
What is the happiest state in the USA? Maryland. 59.
What is the most loved state?
HawaiiHawaii has been crowned the most loved-up US State.
What is the stupidest state?
New Jersey ranked as the smartest state in the nation, while Idaho was named the dumbest state. A new study shows that Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana rank among the “dumbest” states in America.